Skip to main content

L'OREAL ELVIVE TOTAL REPAIR 5 DAMAGE ERASING BALM REVIEW



Hello!!! Welcome to my blog! Today I'm going to be reviewing the L'Oreal Elvive Total Repair 5 Damage Erasing Balm! 




So I received this from Influenster and I'm so happy that I received this. 

So this is what the product is suppose to do:
1. Repair Split Ends
2. Weak Hair
3. Dull Hair
4. Rough Hair
5. Dehydrated Hair

It is made with Almond, Protein, and Ceramide. It's made for damaged hair.

So lets get to my review of it.

This product claims to erase all 5 of these damages to your hair in one use. Does it?! I do not think it does. It definitely makes your hair feel wonderful and it smells amazing! My hair feels so much softer and healthier after I use it. It has a great thick consistent that really saturates the hair well. My hair is color treated with bleach and I change the colors up often. My hair is also damaged from heat from the blow dryer, flat iron, and curling iron on the daily. Without this, my hair feels very dry and course. However, with this my hair is soft and healthy looking. I have lots of knots in my hair and this product makes the knots easy to get out and manage. I don't wash my hair everyday(yes I was my body everyday) and this makes my hair stay soft and healthy looking for up to 2 days after I use it. I would definitely pair this with the L'Oreal Total Repair 5 Shampoo and Conditioner to get the maximum benefits and results! However, it does not repair split ends, weak hair, or breakage. Those are the only things it does not repair but other then that this product is great and has a great price. I will be purchasing this product again in the future. This product gets a 4 out 5 stars from me!




Thanks for stopping by blog and taking the time to read! Have you tried this product? What are your thoughts on it? Are you interested in trying this product?

Check out my Youtube channel to see the review of this product as well! Subscribe and Like!
Youtube

I received this product complimentary of Influenster for testing/review purposes, however all thoughts and opinions are my own!

-Prdlatinamami ☺

Comments